Pages

Search blog and web

What Do I do?

Hi Everyone,

My husband always cheat on me. Last month he told me that he been having relations with a woman for about three months off and on. He told me how sorry he was and how we need to communicate more. On New Year's Eve he went to a bar and started drinking heavily and ended up calling her to have relations. He also mentioned that he went over her house once after he got off from work. He used to text her all day at work. He told the other woman that he was married and she said she didn't care. Now he says he is done with her and saying that he want to make our marriage work. I just can not trust him. I want to move on but every time he goes out I always think that he might call her or have relations with some other woman. My husband's track record is not good when it comes to women.

I can not remember the last time we went out to a bar to play pool or just hang out. He takes me to the movies sometimes, and we went out to eat like three weeks ago. Before then It has been such a very long time since he took me out. His reason for not taking me out is because he thinks a guy will try to talk to me and I won't know how to handle myself. Everywhere we go from the grocery store to our appointments, he gets very upset when he sees other men staring at me. I love my husband dearly but how can I stop thinking negative thoughts about him every time he goes out?? He always say that he wants to get out the house and away from the kids for a few hours. I tell him I do too, but he just don't understand where I am coming from. He also say that wives are used to being at home all the time taking care of their children. I try to explain to him that I need a break too! I just don't understand it. I keep telling him I am not getting any younger. I tell him the things we sh ould do together and he keeps saying I am going to take you out but never do. It's been years since we went dancing. It's always the same thing like the movies, or every blue moon go out to eat. He keeps saying that he is still in love with me and he want us to grow old together. I just do not get it.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment