Pages

Search blog and web

A guy likes me but I can't like him

There is this guy in my work that I really like and now he has made it clear now he likes me too. For a while he's been staring at me, smiling and just in general being really really nice to me. So one day he asks me out for a drink on Saturday. I was more than happy to go so I said yes. He took me to this really nice bar, we had a couple of drinks ordered food and he took me home (he drove) he walked me to my front door and kissed me passionately I've never been kissed this way before (I've only had one boyfriend in the past nothing serious so I've been single for a long time) he started to touch my bum and he hand was on my front thigh. He wanted to try and have sex with me but I backed off and said its getting late you should go home. He just smiled and said ok. And now for a couple of weeks the same think keeps happening so far we've been out about 6 times including the first date and he's done similar stuff. He will always keep his hand on my hip when walking or he'll like to hold my hand, kiss me passionately and keep trying to touch my vagina under the table and just last week when kissing me in the car he tried to slide his hand under my skirt and in to my underwear. I don't mind him doing that it kind if turns me on. I would want to have sex with him but I'm scared about something that might frighten him off. Around my vagina and my armpits I have dirt. Like the skin there is darker than my normal skin i am really fair. I don't know what to do. From his behaviour I could tell he wants to eat me out but if he sees the dirt stuck in my skin he'll freak! I've had it for years and don't know how to get rid of it!! PLEASE HAS ANYONE GOT ANY WAYS TO GET RID OF TRAPPED DIRT IN SKIN?! and what do I do with that guy who is dying to have sex with me? I'm thinking of telling him it's over and make up some fake reason.... :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment