Pages

Search blog and web

What do people text and skype about?

I frequently browse the relationships forum (I don't know why, I just find it particularly interesting to read) and common theme is that before couples officially get together or start liking each other they have uber-long text conversations and skype for hours on end.

Is this necessary? What do you talk about?

I am by no means an airhead, I can hold an intelligent conversation and can talk and converse about pretty much anything, but the thought of texting someone 24/7 or being on skype for hours on end just seems strange to me. I am not the sort of person who likes having conversation over phone, or the interwebs or on skype. I prefer talking to people if I meet or bump into them in person, otherwise the only time they would hear from me is for organising things or asking specific questions. This is one of the reasons why internet dating never works for me; I don't like talking to people about random **** online.

Please share your relevant thoughts and experiences.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment