Pages

Search blog and web

Is this for real? How do I get used to it?

My husband is a wonderful guy, think I'm pretty good person too. We have only been married 5 months, when I asked about affection, romance, and let him know I feel we are already in a funk. He told me, " I have a fairytale in my head on how marriage really is. That men who do romantic things are only trying to get in a woman's pants, or trying to get on their good side. that men dont have those special feelings." I have been trying to get used to this hard honosty, so that I dont have unrealistic ideas on marriage, & so that I dont cause arguements based on these expectations that will never happen. I'm not sure if all men are like this, My husband seems to think so, but I think it depends on the guy. Looks like my marriage will never be romantic though. I just want to know if what my husband said is true about romance not being real, & if so, how can I train my mind & my heart not to long for these things?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment