Pages

Search blog and web

Need your thoughts with unanswered questions....

I have so many questions I need your opinions with. I have an issue with letting my guard down with WS because I felt during the marriages he was nice for a month or so after breakups, waited until things were copesthetic between us, then he went back into full swing with AP. Now that I am aware of OW existence, I am sure he is puzzled as to why we can't get copesthetic again, especially for the past 2 years of R and remarriage.

I hate myself for believing his blanket statements like nothing happened and hers as well. I feel that their loyalties are to each other and their trust is unbreakable. He has lied to me in the name of God, has conducted his affair under the guise of being a Christian and she was the only woman he had ever prayed for that God would send her a good man because she couldn't find one. He is the greatest hypocrite I know. The level of deceit that it takes to carry on an 8 year relationship under my nose astounds me. I can't see him in a different light although he tries when I bring things to his attention ( which i shouldnt have to). My greatest struggle is the religious abuse and why he insists on staying married to me.

They had their chance to marry and be together during our divorce. Why didn't they take it? Why did he remarry me if he knew he was not able to meet my needs (I thought he would) and obviously they met each other's for 8 years? He has mentioned that she insulted him by saying why he did not have more assets at his age (she's 7 years younger than him). Am I also wrong to believe that even if they started their friendship 6 years of our last marriage, and it went to the next levels after the divorce, that their sexual relationship is my business - since he continued seeing me during all of this? One OW called him a womanizer and she apparently called him a loser. He is fiercely protective of the long term OW and wrote her a dippy NC letter that I dumped.

The real wrench came when I exposed her on cheaterville and showed her the hypocrite he really is by regurgitating the trickle truth he told me about her. I feel emotionally brutalized by both of them. I am checking into a lie detector test. I want to know where all the monies he had earned, went when I alone was managing the bills especially after she came into the picture. She is very tight lipped about their relationship. How can I get info from her after I had exposed her? I have info about her from google but nothing else. Is it wrong that I want to know what they were doing in my life for those 8 years? I have thought of befriending someone at her job but I am afraid that those things will backfire on me. She has threatened to sue me for harassment as well, the very first time I contacted her. I sometimes feel they have gone way underground since they were addicted to each other for 8 years.
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment