Pages

Search blog and web

Over heard something I wish I didn't.

Cutting to the chase - Before I got with my current Girlfriend of one month, I went to a house party that she was at.
She was really quite drunk, I was tipsy.
There were only about 9 of us.
Anyway, we started playing truth or dare. One of the questions posed to her was 'name 5 boys you know, who you'd love to shag' She answered.
Now, at the time it didn't bother me in the slightest.
However, now we're together I'm slightly worried/jealous because she's really close to two of the boys that she mentioned and with one of them in particular I feel she's getting even closer to. I was so paranoid that I checked her phone. They've been texting 24/7. I wouldn't say they've been flirting as such. But, there's a lot if kisses etc.
It just makes me worried/jealous/upset because she's really close to someone who she said she'd love to shag. :l
I really wish I never heard it now.
Ive tried talking to her about it and she just says 'not to worry' and that she was 'drunk' and so it didn't mean anything.
But, that doesn't stop it from playing over in my mind.
I don't know what to do?


This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment