Pages

Search blog and web

Overcomming PE

On several occasions I've made attempts at finding a real answer to this problem... it's never turned up anything but despair, I just thought I'd ask here... maybe there's a success story somewhere.

-If anyone (man or the wife of one who overcame PE) has a success story that could help I would love to read it.

-If anyone feels the desire to tell a negative story please just keep it to yourself... there's no reason to make this worse than it is, and it certainly isn't a laughing matter... guys like to poke fun at this but it's not something I had any choice in. I assure you all my skills are more than sufficient on the rare occasion I get to put them to use for more than a minute,




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment