Pages

Search blog and web

I'm no longer attracted....

I'd like a woman's perspective on how to approach this with wife; however, male opinions very much welcomed.

I love my wife and would do anything to make her happy. In fact, I used struggled the with guilt of this, but I no longer find my wife physically--sexually attractive due to weight gain. I suspect that she knows this because she has asked me about this, but I don't know how to honestly tell her about this issue. As a result this has put unwanted strain in our marriage because our intimicay has dwinddled. I want to lust for my wife, and want to not be able to take my eyes off of her and want to look forward to her dressing up (so I can undress her), but non is the case. On the other hand my wife still very much finds me sexually attractive. I'm not saying that I'm in the best shape of my life, I'll admit, but we have different needs and sex is different for us. What's frustrating is that I have tried to bring this to her attention before it got worst, but she only tries to make me feel guilty by pointing out my physique--though she physically finds me attractive. This has amplified other problems we are trying to workout in our young marriage. She herself has admitted to letting herself go, I've even contemplated lipo in the areas she's struggling with but I do not want to hurt her feelings. Recently after a big arguement, she began taking some steps, its still inconsistent with real actions. How do I approach this situation? Ladies if this was you, how would you want your husband to tell you about his feelings? Remeber I'd rather lust for her than other women. (I don't want fantasy love conquers all answers plz---this is real life).




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment