Pages

Search blog and web

Feels like fleeing!!

I really don't know how much longer I can stand to do this, all day long after my husband get home from work, he gets on the damn computer with the friend he invited to live here and spends no time with me or his son! today I went to my moms, I left my key by accident, but he was here and so was his friend I stood at the door for 5 minutes ringing the door bell, I know the friend heard me, he as just to lazy to get up...I beat on our bedroom window and all hell broke lose between my husband and I, I want to leave, I feel like leaving! Im irriated, im tired of having no privacy in my own house.....my son is sleeping with us in our room because he gave his room to his "so called mooching buddy"! I cant take this arguing and being blown off everytime I "bring up" that the friend being here Is bull****....im just freaking so sick of it! :mad: :mad::mad::mad: If he loved me he would listen, if he cared he would MAKE some time for us and since he has t ime to play world of warcraft all night, he could def be spending time with us........




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment