Pages

Search blog and web

Is he interested?

Right well firstly I broke up with my boyfriend 3 weeks ago, about a week after I had broken up with my boyfriend I went out on a night out with my friends and a few guys, there was this one guy who I knew liked me and I liked him too but at the time i was so upset about my break up that when he tried to kiss me I said no. He was cool with it and we chatted and exchanged numbers. Then this week on Tuesday I met him again and we went out and kissed quite a few times, he told me that night that he wanted to see me again and that he would let me know about a day we could see eachother next week, and I agreed. It has now been 3 days since he saw/contacted me, am i being needy by wishing he would text me and tell me when I am next going to see him!!?? obviously i wont text him because I want him to make the first move..if he is going to..but I think my main question is how long do I wait for him to text until I know he didnt mean what he said? Or does he really mean that he will see me and is he just playing it cool????? sorry for such a long message just confused lol thanks xxx :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment