Pages

Search blog and web

obsession with my teacher

Hi. I needed to get this story out and i was wondering if anyone else is going through something similar? :-( I have an obsession with my head of sixth form who is female. I am also female but it is not in a romantic way. i just love her so much, i can't stop thinking about her and whenever she walks in the room i feel so happy! But while it does make me happy occasionally i mostly feel so sad because i'm leaving school in may. I can't leave her, it will break my heart. she's just soo beautiful and so nice. she doesn't teach me but does teach some of my friends which makes me feel so jealous and it hurts when i know that she is teaching them. I don't know what to do or how to make it stop. I often feel like i would do anything to not have to leave her. I have considered failing exams on purpose so that i don't have to leave her for another year. Is there anyone else who is experiencing this or do you have any advice? thank you and please don't ju dge me :-)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment