Pages

Search blog and web

What does this

A guy I met told me all about his life and where he grew up and I only just met him. He told me where his local pub was and that he hangs out there. Next time I went out he wore a tuxedo to a bar (seemed a bit overdressed for the venue). When we spoke he put his arm round the back of my chair and kept leaning in when I spoke.*

One time I met everyone at the venue and he seemed concerned and kept telling me I shouldn't be walking alone in the dark and I should have asked him to walk with me. He remembers little things like what drink I ordered and then asks if I want another one. We play basketball and he tells people he wants to be on my team as I am good at scoring. I have seen him sneak some glances at me a few times.*When we meet up he has a grin on he face when I say hello but he isn't like this with other girls who are there.*




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment