Pages

Search blog and web

Being a self centered wife and being called a gold digger?

I am the wife of a very good looking well known man. We have been married for 5 years and have a 4 year old daughter.
My husband is a player and every now and then hes involved with many girls. He did this before marriage and after marriage as well but I married him and have no objections with him sleeping around and doing drugs.
Even marks of love bites on his body is okay with me. He talked of his ex gfs sex life live on radio I was okay with it. My husband kissed a woman in front of me and our friends but I don't react and laughed instead saying 'get off her". and let my friend upload the video on Facebook.

My husband is gone a lot from home and my routine since 5 years has been the same. Befriending lots of females, married, single or divorced and partying with them at bars and clubs or hosting wine parties at home. I have contacts with photographers in the city and have hired them to follow me and take lots of pictures of me on streets, at home etc. My friends are doing the same, hiring stylists and photographers to their pictures and I pay the photographers heavily. My husband has no interest in doing this stuff.

My time with my daughter is similar. Dressing her in good clothes, doing makeup on her and taking lots of her pictures and uploading them on her 2 instagram accounts or Facebook which is filled with my teenage girls admirers.

Some neighbors said about me that I used to come to their parties and behaved like a 21 year old and would leave my hubby and daughter at home and would be gone for hours and come home drunk. This is true though!

My husband has an illegitimate baby with another young girl but I have set up a makeup business with my friends, using friends/actress as models which isn't working great and now we are making handmade jewelery, including men's and modeling them on husband. We ve made websites and facebook pages for both jewelery and makeup.

I am the admin of my own fanpage on facebook and my moderators keep calling me beautiful and I have that fanpage as my favourite on my FB. When a couple of girls posted that on the fanpage timeline saying I am self centered to like my own fan page and what a gold digger I am, I quickly changed the name of my FB account, my account address and filled my likes and favorites with 10 useless property rental communities to conceal the fanpage and show that those girls were lying and the account was fake and I am not self centered. I did the same when people called me a gold digger and I spread rumors that I am from a wealthy family.

My husband is still on drugs, looks drunk , acts immaturely and looks lost half of the time but pretends to be a great person with a great marriage in public. Just last week he had love bites all over his neck and forehead. But I am launching websites/pages for my jewelery and taking orders online

So opinion on me? I am 31 and hubby will turn 33.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment