Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend going off me?

Just recently I feel like our relationship is hitting a rough patch.

Things were really great to start with, and I was so happy with him. However, recently we've been arguing a lot, usually around the time of the month, but it's always about pointless ****.

Now it's only ever me who says 'I love you', and he doesn't want to spend as much time with me anymore. He is always tired from work, so when we do spend time together I often just feel in the way. He says he still wants to be with me, but he's not as happy as he was, and he blames all the little arguments, which he also blames on me.

It's really getting me down and affecting our time together more. I'm worried if I talk to him about it, it will cause an argument again. What can I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment