Pages

Search blog and web

Funny Things you do

I am "DD" I have spent the last 7 months in the coping with infidelity thread and I need a break. I wanted to start a thread and make it fun and funny.

I am a bit of a prankster and I was going through my marriage and thinking of all the mischief I have played. I want to know what everyone else does or has done that is funny. I will start w/ a couple.

I used to play "hide the baby"
When we had our first child we were both a mess, forgetful, no sleep, just zombies. I recall driving away from the gas station a week after my son was born with the pump still attached to the car. We were a mess

At any rate, My wife would set our son down on a couch or something, and I would wait till she turned her back, and go hide him somewhere. She was so confused but didn't want to say anything to me because who wants to say "hey, I forgot where I put the baby" It was fun to watch her struggle with that.

I have a laundry list of pranks I pull on her but here is the other baby related one that sounded good on paper but DON'T do it.


Baby prank 2
Baby boy was about 2 weeks old and I put him in his crib.
Then I swaddled a bundle of blankets and put a hat on it so it looked like I was carrying him around. We were new parents so we both wanted to be holding the new baby. She says "Bring him over here, I want to hold him"

I said "Ok, and did a bit of a hail Mary with the "Faux Baby" Threw "him" to her. OMG! It did not go over well and every man I tell this too laughs and every woman looks at me with shame in their eyes.

Ok, you go. I want to hear about jokes you play on each other or have been the victim of. I need a thread that is a bit more upbeat.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment