Pages

Search blog and web

unprotected sex

  • Thread Starter

HI all is having 20+ partners and not using protection on them all ok? I Never wanted sex with them all it just happened. My husband has found out what i used to be like before we got married and has gone made. Im not a slag, as i said, i was used by these men and never wanted sex just the kissing etc i felt as if i had to do it . he does not understand, because I lied to him prior to marriage. I conned him, I did not want to lose him, everyone would love to have my husband, he is everything anyone would ever want. great farther, husband and lover.

if he knew the truth in the beginning he would have walked away

I am sure of one thing. If i could turn back time I would never have sex with all those men because now, I am well used goods and its devalued our marriage. so be careful girls one day you will meet Mr Right and you may end up loosing him

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment