Pages

Search blog and web

will she get jealous after so long?

  • Thread Starter

Relationship died down. she wanted to break up a long time ago but still says she loves me but carry on. We had many arguments towards the end. She emotionally and physically (kiss) cheated on me. She humiliated me afterwards by telling me how the sex was with this new guy and how he has a bigger penis than me but she does say how he can do some positions i cant because how him being one inch bigger and him being more experienced and still say that she doesnt know whos better.... She mainly picked this guy to be her **** buddy because hes all muscles and she loves that. The reason she went out with me (i was an anamoly) was because of my facial featurres.. yes this is all too shallow i know but i just want to know in general, im trying to move on but i still have feelings for her and its been one month contact and shes still always in my mind. Im using this to my advantage because i have been going to the gym like mad and planning to look even better than the guy. WHAT I AM REALLY ASKING HERE IS IF I GET A BETTER BODY THAN HIM AND IN LIKE 1.5 YEARS TIME DOWN THE LINE, SHE SEE'S ME, WOULD SHE GET JEALOUS?

she made me feel so insignificant that i dont feel worthy as a human being if i dont have a good muscular body. I know this is a stupid unhealthy attitude but for now i want to use it to my advantage as it gives me so much energy in the gym so please dont comment on this but rather answer as to how you would think she will react. I was her first love but not first relationship and her longest (2 years) and first serious one ( first person to be introduced to her whole fam in another country on numerous occasions)

Thank you

P.S. she is the jealous type, one day after me going no contact after begging and pleading, she called me to ask about a girl i know only as a friend and only girl i mentioned to her for lke 30 seconds just to say i just met her recently in the university doing another course and she called just to ask if she was pretty and if i did anything with her.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment