Pages

Search blog and web

Thank you, everyone

I want to thank all the members of the Talk About Marriage community that have taken the time to offer advice and support. There are far to many of you to thank individually, but I would like to single out three for a special thank you.

To ocotillo... your keen insight into how C2 thinks was a revelation and has allowed me to understand why she acts as she does. You, perhaps more than anyone, gave me the insight I needed. Thank you.

To MEM11363... You showed me how my desire to protect my spouse was counter-productive. I have taken your advice to heart and I practice it when necessary. Thank you.

To Always_Alone... You provided the suggestion that ultimately led us to therapy. Successful or not, this is a positive step. Thank you.

I am withdrawing from Talk About Marriage. It is becoming increasingly clear that my continued presence is a disruption. I leave, not in anger, but out of respect for what the community offers to others. I do not wish to disrupt the good this community offers others in need.

I would like to leave the community with a single thought. There is rarely a single path to a destination, and choosing to walk a path different than most doesn't make that person wrong. It simply means that the person has chosen the road less traveled. Often the more difficult path is the most rewarding.

My best wishes to all here.

Thank you for all you have done for me, my spouse, and my family.


Copper

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment