Pages

Search blog and web

Sexual Desire/Arousal - What happened to my drive and was my drive really what I th

Sexual Desire / arousal - What happened to my drive and was my drive really what I thought it was?

This is the quandary I find myself in. I have noticed a drop in my drive, and in reflecting on that I have tried to ask myself what constitutes my drive. What are the forces involved the make up a persons drive and can you objectively look at things to determine what your drive actually is? I reflect on all the times I have had sex and try to see if the drive to have sex was really there or if it was something else.(boredom,tiredness,etc.) Is a person's drive truly just when they have that tingly feeling in their groin or is it a combination of factors? I would like to hear others opinion and feedback on this

The reason I ask is because if a true indication of drive is solely dependent upon that tingly feeling (AKA - Horniness) then my drive has always been pretty low and now it would be very low to almost nonexistent based upon the medical definitions.

It's pretty hard to write this as a man because a lot of men define themselves by their drive. It's also pretty hard because I really don't see much from LD people on this site. I have lurked here for quite a while and their are some pretty insightful people here. Maybe this will help other people to figure out what their drive is as well.

A couple of interesting links.

Stop Beating Yourself Up For Wanting Sex "Not Enough" Or "Too Much" | Vanessa Marin Sex Therapy

What's Your Sex Drive Personality Type? | Vanessa Marin Sex Therapy

What's Your Sex Drive Personality Type? Part Two | Vanessa Marin Sex Therapy

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment