Pages

Search blog and web

What am I missing?

About 6 months ago my WH was acting controlling and insecure. It has happened on and off in our marriage usually when he's stressed. On a few occasions it was for an extended time and he accused me of infidelity and obsessed over it. Two years ago it got to the point where I demanded we go to counseling or I was walking. he agreed and things improved and we stopped therapy after about 6 months. Skip to 6 months ago the odd behavior starts up. Questions what im doing on my phone, asks about my male coworkers, says he thinks he needs to come visit me at work etc. After a week of this behavior I said we need to revisit our MC. He agreed and she focused a lot on him as he seemed stressed and rambling how I don't show him love and he feels neglected. A few weeks later we went out with a group of friends. Upon a friends request he took a picture of me and my friend with his cell phone. My friend then asked me to show her the photo he took and forward it to he r. When I picked up his phone off the table he nearly slapped it out of my hand. My friend explained how she wanted me to forward her the photo. He said he would do it but I said j wanted to see if I looked bad first and I pulled the phone away and looked quickly for whatever he appeared to be hiding. I found a text with a hotel name and a room #. There was also a photo of a woman in lingerie. Face obscured. I forwarded the photo to my friend and gave him back his phone he looked pale as a ghost and ordered drink after drink. He's not a drinker. When we got home he was drunk so I brought it up the next day. He said he was planning on surprising me with a getaway. (You don't get a room # till someone checks in - I know I know). I mentioned this to him but our son had a game that day and we did not have much tjme to talk. That night We had his work holiday party and against my better judgement I attended. He is high up in the company And a lot of the young women there kiss hi s ass. He started drinking again and began to talk to me about how he felt I was pulling away. I whispered this is not the place for this discussion and he got up and went to the bar abruptly leaving me at my seat alone. He was leaning on the bar and looking in my direction and it fwot like he was putting on a small show. I got up to walk away and he followed me. I warned him in private he was at a work function and this is inappropriate. he had only been at the company a year and this was my first time meetjng everyone. several young women dressed in tight dresses and fishnets and super high heels. He agreed he would set his emotions aside and asked if I would dance and we did. Then a slow dance came in and we slow danced. After the song was over I started to walk away towards our table when I realized he had stayed on the dance floor and was slow dancing with a coworker dressed in skin tight dress that came just below her ass. I grabbed my purse and his behind a curtain and watched them while texting my girlfriend what I was watching. The dance ended and he began looking for me burnt stayed hidden dor 20 minutes then said its time to leave. The next morning we talked about what I had found on his phone. He had a crazy story. He said I had been acting distant with him so he suspected I was cheating. He pulled up the woman's photo and said I found this photo on ****** Maddison and I was sure it was you. So I joined as a woman and copied her photo and created an almost identical profile. Same name same profile pic as the woman he thought was me. I said why the hell didn't you just make a mans profile and message this woman you claim you thought was me?? He said because for women to join the site it's free, men have to pay. This is true. He then said rather quickly a guy contacted his woman profile and they talked and the guy seemed to know her. WH asked this guy questions like what do you remember most about our last encounter etc and claim s he for the guy to say the hotel and room #. I asked what use was that information to you if it already happened?? WH said oh I could go to the hotel and ask to see the old video footage. My WH is too intelligent to think tapes would be handed over to him. He's not a cop. We fought for weeks it took such a toll on me physically and mentally. I've been sick on and off. I told our MC what had happened she asked to see each of us alone. it was costing a fortune for both of us to go so I said I'd rather he go for now and I'll come back later down the road but I corresponded with her. I found out she soon after dropped my WH, saying his stories were too confusing. he was livid with her but found a new therapist and has been seeing her for about 2 months every week. he stuck by his story for a while and we barely spoke. I finally pulled myself together and staryed looking through his briefcase at the credit card bills. Nothing. Then I went on line to look at them and he was ne arby and asked what I was doing. When I told him he brought in the piece of paper he had hidden that had the ****** Maddison PAID male profile. Two months he had it. I was sick. Just sick. I'm just sick all the time now. I then asked for his phone and purchased software right then to pull off deleted **** from his cell. Software stated only some stuff might be recoverable. I was hoping to find their communication. All I found were about 2 dozen selfies of himself and a picture of his penis. Yea only. I confronted him and he said yea that was stupid and I did nothkng with it I swear. Why would I willingly hand you my phone?? He has been apologizing constantly. I go weeks with my head in the sand, go to work, come home, take care of our son. But I keep breaking down or getting sick. He says he made a horrible mistake. First he mistrusted me to the point of joining a cheat site then he says and yea I wasntalking to some random girl for like 2 minutes. Hardly said much and then I asked her sobyou want to meet for coffee and she said yea. But then I realized what am I doing??? This is crazy and wrong. Swears only talked once and hardly much was said but he asked her to meet for coffee then after she said yea he stopped talking to her. So why did he tell me he set up a woman's profile because it was free?? I know this is a rambled mess as I sometimes wonder how I even function.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment