Pages

Search blog and web

Why are people completely oblivious to this concept?

  • Thread Starter

When you get dumped by a girl and she reaches out after a couple of weeks or a month, people tell me "If she wants to get back with you she would tell you".

Is a girl seriously going to be so upfront and be like "Hey, I'm sorry for dumping you, please come find me and **** my brains out" LOL? I admit that's a crude example, but I know a lot of lads would LOVE their ex to say that.

Fact is, she isn't... she's going to orbit around you and is going to WAIT until you ask her out. She'll ask if you're OK, what you're up to ... stuff like that, and it's your responsibility to say somethi ng like "Hey, it's great to hear from you. How about you bring a bottle over to mine and we can cook dinner together". Maybe not as upfront as that, but it has to be similar. If they decline, just say "That's OK, hey if you change your mind let me know in 2-3 weeks".

I've been to FAR to many relationship forums with idiots claiming that "if an ex wants you back, she'll let you know (explicitly)"

Why are there so many idiots who think it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment