Pages

Search blog and web

Do I have serious issues??? :/ I like 2 guys and they are brothers...

  • Thread Starter

i posted a thread about 3 weeks ago saying how i like 2 brothers.

One brother knows my real identity but I have never met up with him (we've been texting each other for almost a year, but have never met up because he's at uni in scotland).

The other brother, who is older, does not know my real identity... i've told him loads of lies (e.g. my name, my family, my degree etc.). i've met up with the older brother twice, and we both like each other. we haven't had sex.. but i've given him a few blow jobs :/ lol we text everyday, and i think he wants to meet up again soon.

I wasn't supposed to talk to the older brother.. but my friends encouraged me to make a fake instagram and facebook account to find out more about his younger bro.. so immature, I know. I never thought i'd start liking him.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DOOOO! I can't tell the older brother that i've lied to him... it's just so embarrassing.
but i reallyyy like the younger brother too..

can someone please give me some advice??! Am i crazy for doing this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment