Pages

Search blog and web

I cant seem to move on

There is this guy that i fell head over heels for a year ago. We are friends and there was always attraction there. We eventually slept together and i fell in love with him.

I told him how i feel and he doesn't feel the same way but wants to stay friends with me. I don't want to lose him as a friend but i cannot seem to move on no matter what i do. We talk regularly and i always end up contacting him again if he doesn't reply right away. No matter what i do i cannot stop thinking about him.

Any advice on how to just accept it? The weird thing is that when i start to put distance there he seems more in contact which just sucks me back in and then the cycle starts again as i am always thinking there is some meaning to it. I just don't know what to do. I always wonder if he will change his mind if i act less needy towards him.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment