Pages

Search blog and web

he chose his ex over me

  • Thread Starter

so i told him to either delete his ex off facebook or he will lose me, he chose her.

now please don't say it means nothing etc i'm a girl i have feelings. i've been lied to several times by him and i have no trust. it is long distance. it also concerns me that he goes on her profile a lot and i mean a lot. she has millions of pictures of herself in a bikini etc. i don't like to admit it but it makes me insecure and sad and unhappy. if he really loved me he would delete her right?

anyway he made his mind. i'm just upset he couls choose someone else over me.

we were also having lots of problems and arguments mostly on trust after him telling me he liked a girl he worked with.

if i still love him how can i get over him and him choosing another girl. and a girl from the past. he must have such feelings for her to pick her.


he confuses me we argue, he doesn't fight for me, then he tells me he loves me and wants to be engaged etc. i feel like he's taking me as a joke. i need advice please

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment