Pages

Search blog and web

So, What Do You Do When The Ex Does Something Stupid

Back in November - I mentioned this in a thread back then - my XW took my daughter to a volleyball tryout. It's a traveling team, so it's rather expensive. She did this without telling me first. I talked to the team, and my daughter. It wasn't the money - one of the pleasant surprises of leaving her was that even with CS and Spousal, I have more money now than I ever did with her:) I decided to go ahead and support my daughter, and I'm glad I did. It's been a fun 5 months, she's improved tremendously - to the point that a scholarship is a distinct possibility - and she's made new friends and grown up a bit.

So, the deal was a 50/50 split. I paid my half last year. I get an email yesterday informing me that the XW has paid nada, zip, zilch of her half, and it there anything I can do to help. I tell them that they knew the arrangement going in. They tell me after repeated attempts to contact her, she simply says she cannot and will not pay her share. Now, there are only 2 weeks left in this season, but this of course ruins any chance of my daughter returning next year. So once again, the ex, who claims to care only about her kids, has screwed the pooch royally, but doesn't care. She never even went to a single game, and now I know why, I guess.

I don't know what - or how - to tell my daughter.

DPR

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment