Pages

Search blog and web

Should I forget about trying to restore relations with this girl?

  • Thread Starter

She is basically best friends with another girl I had a crush on but she's very "in your face" & confrontational. I tried to be nice to her but then she accuses me of being ignorant, rude etc & gets so overdramatic. Before I was in a pickle as I was in between a spat between her & another guy on a Facebook status of mine where she accused him of preying on underage girls & they both were messaging me trying to get me to do stuff & now she is saying that I was making assumptions of her which I wasn't :S

I basically have a friend & he said that she has bullied him before then I basically just ask her if she knows him & then she goes off on one & is like "he sexually assaulted my friend, don't talk **** & stuff" (I don't know the full story but he doesn't seem like that kind of guy :erm:). Gosh I had to recently defriend her on Facebook but did offer to meetup with her & her BF to try & talk things through but I dunno, I just feel she's the sort of person I wouldn't be able to connect with...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment