Pages

Search blog and web

she kissed me 4 times, but then says no.

  • Thread Starter

So I was out with this girl last night. I met her at work, and asked her out for drinks.
Unfortunately I got a little drunk, but I am a fun person when drunk and also really flirty.
So with this, I must of done well, she kissed me 4 times. They weren't on the lips.
but one was on forehead, one on the top of my head, and two on my temple area.
The thing is they were lingering and slow kisses.

But any way, I thought she liked me, so the next morning I ask her, lets go on another date.
All she said was I didnt see it as a date.
I said you kissed me four times.
She said it was a dream or someone else.

So not really sure whats going on?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment