Pages

Search blog and web

I think my friend has a thing for me - but she says she's straight. Advice?

  • Thread Starter

I'm a girl in 1st year uni and have never been in a relationship with anyone. I've had crushes on both sexes, but haven't told anyone I think I'm bi. One of my closest new friends constantly flirts with me, especially when drunk. I've never had feelings for a close friend before and don't think I would have felt anything more for her if she hadn't been so intimate with me. She says she's "straight", and is flirty with a few other close female friends when drunk, which makes me think it's just how she is. But there are other signs which make me feel like it's something more.

Even when she's sober, she'll stroke and kiss my neck when we hug, play with my hair etc. When she's drunk she kisses my whole face but I always turn away to stop her kissing my mouth. I hug her lots and peck her on the cheek occasionally but nothing more. Once we were alone talking about sexuality, and I basically lied but said I would kiss a girl out of curiosity. She said she couldn't be sexual with, but could love a female. And another time she told me she loved me, I joked back, and she said "No but I actually love you".

She's started seeing a guy, and I would love to just be close friends with her, but whenever she's intimate with me I can't help but feel something deeper for her. But it could so easily all just be wishful thinking. So confused!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment