Pages

Search blog and web

Constant moaning and whinging

I have been married to my wife for 21 years. The last 10 of which have been sexless. I stay - for the time being - because I couldnt not live without our children being a constant in my life. But this isn't about that.

My wife spend her life (seems like it) moaning and complaining about virtually anything and everything.

Eg.: we live in a tropical country where the night time temperature hovers around the 30-32c mark. Due to security issues we cannot have windows open at night so we have the aircon set at 20c.
My wife moans about it being too cold all the time. She goes to bed under a duvet and four heavy blankets...yet at 3am when I get up for a pee the blankets are on the floor and her top half is uncovered.

She always has something wrong with her. Nothing 'serious' but if its not a head ache its a tummy ache or a back ache or a sore throat or an aching muscle...something.

If I mention I have a headache she has one too, but worse and for longer. So I now say nothing atall.

Its got to the stage that even the children take the pi$$ and ask her if her 'willy' hurts?!!!

Just wondering if there are any other husbands (or wives) out there with the same 'challenges' and what they do to 'cope'?

I tend to simply switch off completely....and miss the time she really is seriously ill and needs help.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment