Pages

Search blog and web

Have you ever had a crush on someone then found out they are already in relationship

  • Thread Starter


I have crush on this co worker and I sensed that he likes me because he complimented me and the way he looks at me. I could sense an attraction between us.

I was expecting him to make move at some point but my hope was crushed when he told another co worker that he hasn't been coming to work because his girlfriend is sick so he has been staying at home taking care of her. The lady told us when he left the room.

I felt embarrassed since I probably just read too much into things and imagined all of it. How can he be truly interested if he already has a gf?I posted a thread about him on another forum and they were all telling me to ask him out for coffee and make move. I am glad that I was too shy to make a move. I cant imagine how awkward it could have been :if I had made a move eek:

So have you ever liked someone then found out they are already in relationship? Did you eventually get over them?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment