Pages

Search blog and web

How do you approach a girl you know nothing about?

  • Thread Starter

Hey so at college a few months ago the computers in our class were not working so we merged with another class. It must have been fate, I had a choice - go to room 513 or 508. I chose 513 and when I walked into the room I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. But I sat a few rows away from her to work with my classmates but I couldn't stop looking at her.

But now the problem is I'm not sure how to approach her, it's been a few months since our time together in a room. I know what room she is usually in and I've seen her around the college a few times and as much as I want to talk to her I'm not sure how to approach her. Does anyone have any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment