Pages

Search blog and web

Positive Male Confidence Thread (Female Feedback Welcome!)

  • Thread Starter

This may be a little risky but I dont care, as honest men its healthy to acknowledge we want to feel good about ourselves. This includes the socially awkward types of guys, the introverts, forever alones, non-alpha etc etc....

If youre too 'Cool' for this thread then be cool somewhere else, no nasty or negative comments on any of our honest and positive males, if you have beef resolve it in PM or something.

Guys heres what you do, put your Age Height Location(reigon)
and if you want you can upload a picture of yourself too.

Then you write Something you like about yourself Something you don't like about yourself and 1 or more Skills you are really good at or proud of.

And after that's up its down to you to comb the thread for other 'profiles' and say something you like about them whether it be compliment on appearance or skills or a reassurance on what they dont like about themselves or a happy interested question about that person (or a combo of all three)

Nothing negative though and that includes 'constructive criticism' and snide sarcasm we are keeping it happy and encouraging in here. Its a confidence thread.

Girls you are more than welcome to join in with the praise, we welcome your positive feedback and reassurance. If you think our smiles are cute or our skills are cool let us know!


I suppose I have to get the ball rolling dont I?
******************************** ******************************
Age: 23
Height: 6'1
Location: Essex
I'm on the left, the girl is my photographer (post photoshoot)
http://ift.tt/1boPyf2

Like about myself: My musical mind and goofy smile
Dont like about myself: skinny arms :( almost hairless legs :/ giggle like an idiot when a pretty girl tells a joke. Bad hair days!
Skill: I can beatbox, and I can play the ocarina :)
******************************** *******************************

I took a chance with this, lets try and be positive, remember all of the question information above is optional, i just chose to include all of it so you know what you could contribute. Now lets build some good vibes fellas.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment