Pages

Search blog and web

Approaching someone in the library?

  • Thread Starter

As it's exam season, everyone at my uni is at the library hard at work. The problem is I see so many attractive girls.

Now I wouldn't normally approach someone in the library, but today as I was working this girl in front of me was looking at me from time to time, sighing or making some noise tiem to time, and touching her hair and stuff. I kind of felt like she was attracted to me, but I wasn't sure, in the end I did nothing as I was busy and had no idea what to do since I was in a library! (note: I was sat nearish to her earlier in the day as well, she wasn't acting like as well, was still looking at me but was a little distance away from me)

What should I do if do wan't to approach someone in the library, provided they're not too busy of course (say if they're taking a break, on facebook etc)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment