Pages

Search blog and web

Seperated 1 month,15 year marriage i feel is over..

Well were do i start .Met my wife in high school 20 years ago. We been married since 2000 we have 3 kids 14,12,and 9. We used to be crazy in love and lust with each other.Then over the years things slowed down. She worked in childcare as did I. I dont know what happen but she cheated in 2007 it was weird .Found some emails she said it was nothing. that she would not talk to him again.(A guy I knew from high school) few months went by i found out she was talking to him on the phone. She lied and said nothing happen. then we went to counseling she finally admitted it. I was heartbroken but i wanted to work it out because i loved my wife.So we patched things up she did all the thing she could do to earn my trust back. cut off all ties to the guy,stayed around me alot . Told me everything i wanted to know. Fast forward to 2015 Valentines day. She tells she wants to move out. Say she is not in love with me anymore. So i did the whole beg and plead thing which seem to not faze her at all. And after she told me that i lost my trust for her. So the next 2 months we tried to make it work. But i couldnt trust her anymore no matter how hard i tried. And she didnt help things she started to go out a few times with her single friends. got real funny with her phone. She is self employed so she came home and took a bath a few times in the middle of the day which was never in her character. She swears me up and down she is not having and affair. But im having all the feelings i had in 2007. I caught her in a few lies about where she was at. Once she put the deposit on the place thats when i knew it was real. She has been so mean and cold hearted. I feel like i dont even know this person. She asked for a seperation at first but then she said we might as well just get a divorce. She even got the papers and all. Seems very quick to me.She wont tell me if she she is having another affair because she already will have to pay me alimony if i ask for it since she make way more money than me the last 5 years. We have been seperated a month now and i find myself a shell of a man. She has me by the balls i feel even tho I just know she is cheating. Oh I have my oldest son with me. She calls me and trys to talk like we are friends and still denys there being anybody else. I feel its really over and I see a lawyer on tuesday. She wants to do it without lawyers and just wants me to sign. I feel she is just playing with my emotions now but i got to find a way to not let her. it so hard i love my wife but i know what she is doing is not right. Im 39 and she is 37 I moved to my moms house 2 hours away she end up staying in the house a lil while longer but found another place to move in to. Hard to believe Ive known this woman for 20 years and she just said she is done. She wants to feel what is like to be independent?? The first week i was in the greiving stage and depressed stage im getting a little better. I just want to tr y to move on i guess. If that makes sense. i just need some advice

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment