Pages

Search blog and web

I feel like nobody cares about me

  • Thread Starter

I have started to feel nobody actually cares about me,

I have been a shy person at school so nobody really took much notice by 18 I came out of my shell. I have never been in a serious relationship yet girls are usually willing to have sex with me, I get told i'm attractive quite a lot and somewhat agree with people.

If girls do talk me its a friendship and rely on but never talk to me about my life just themselves. I have quite an athletic build so girls tend just see how I look not my actual personality, yeah its good sometimes but rather have someone like for who I am. Men tend to hate me because of this so I have no real male friends, I get judged a lot by them on my appearance. I go it because I like keeping healthy not for any vain reasons.


I have a lot friends now at university but there nobody I can sit and have a heart to heart with. I don't know how I can find someone that I can just sit and talk to. When ever I go out i'm ignored by groups of people and only want me if want help take me home but I doubt they'll ever do the same for me.

I don't know what have I have to do for someone to care. help me?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment