Pages

Search blog and web

Should I ask him on a date?

  • Thread Starter

Hi TSR :)

So about a year ago I added a guy I don't know on fb and sent him a message (I fully accept that this is weird lol- believe me I was very very bored at the time). He was a member of a fb group that I am also part of and we have a few things in common as well as going to universities that are quite close to each other. My first message was just an excuse to start a conversation and I was surprised that he replied.

After a few messages the conversation stopped and even though I thought he was pretty good looking and seemed like an interesting and nice guy, I just put it out of my mind and was going to eventually delete him as a fb friend but forgot to. A few months ago he posted a status about a new job offer and I messaged him to say congratulations not wanting any more from this but we have been messaging since.

They are just friendly conversations every week/2 weeks or so but I just wondered whether it would be worth asking this guy on a date. I'm just basing this on the fact that he does seem nice and hasn't stopped messaging me/asks me questions when he does message me and I feel like there's no point in continuing this fb acquaintance thing where we haven't ever even met in real life.

Would really appreciate any advice you might have! :) x

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment