Pages

Search blog and web

Is it worth having a serious relationship despite our differences?

  • Thread Starter

I met a woman through a dating app, we started off as just friends as we got along with having the same interests. We're both attracted to one another, she is smoking hot and a proper hottie, i'm lucky that she feels the same.

Now its getting to point where should it become a serious relationship or not.

Thing is our lifestyles are so different, she is 36 and is a boss for a fashion design company, has 2 children aged 12 and 15.

Me I am 24, a student currently living in student halls, moving into a shared house in July when I finish and most likely get a small job as my degree is one those pointless degrees.

I don't know if a serious relationship would work with her or not and our differences are too far apart. Is it worth it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment