Pages

Search blog and web

Should I tell him I want more?

  • Thread Starter

So this is kinda complicated so I'm going to keep it as short as possible.

I met someone we had a thing going on, we would spend a lot of time together and if we weren't together we would be texting. We both freaked out because of how close we were getting so soon so we decided to stop spending time together which didn't exactly go to plan because we still spent quite a bit together and we would still text but we wouldn't be sleeping in the same bed and he wouldn't stay over.

We've both told each other how we feel but he'll only say it when drunk (that's bad right? But he's dropped hints that he liked me when sober) We talked and he said he didn't want a relationship right now but I feel like we're both playing games to make the other jealous even though we've both said we don't want to be with each other. He's said numerous times he doesn't want a relationship but also said he was scared (of course he was drunk and I was completely sober) After repeatedly saying I don't want more than friendship I've come to the conclusion that I would like to try, kind of like a month long test drive to see how it goes and then decide from there, should I tell him or just forget about it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment