Pages

Search blog and web

He asked me "What does a vagina feel like?"

  • Thread Starter

So I was talking to one of my closest guy friends and we are very open about the things we talk about including relationships and sexual things but today he asked me "What does a vagina feel like?" and I didn't know how to respond so I accidentally said "You'll just have to find out" and now I feel like I've made things really awkward cause as soon as I said that I went bright red and he I think he thought I was serious and I dont know what to do.

We had a follow up conversation afterwards and he keeps indicating things like "so when am I gonna find out?" *wink wink* and stuff like that. I'm thinking of buying him a vagina sex toy or just describing how it feels like but I dont know where to start. How would you describe what a vagina feels like? Warm? Soft?

I dont mind letting him feel mines but I dont want it to get too awkward and I cant tell if hes being serious or not so i dont wanna come off as forward or slutty etc Like I said we are close but its this certain issue that we have not yet explored and I am just trying to be careful.

What should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment