Pages

Search blog and web

Husband fantasizes about other men

And here I am 18 years ago thinking that my husband's gay fantasy would go away. And 18 years later, I still find he is posting in gay sites, photos of his penis, etc. He does this trying to keep it from me but has never done a good job of hiding it. This morning I see he has joined Adult Friendfinder and is looking for a man. I confronted him, and he once again says it is nothing but a fantasy, or an "outlet." I gave him my blessing to go find his "man" because I think he needs to, and he says I am the only one for him. I am in my 60's....he is a decade younger. (you would never guess this by looking at us) It seems to me that I am not too old for him, he is too YOUNG for me. WTF? I have never even looked at another man since I met my husband. He and I have had similar discussions about this before but this time I actually got sick to my stomach when I saw his profile on that website. I do NOT know what to do next.:banghead::banghead:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment