Pages

Search blog and web

Should I call her?

  • Thread Starter

So at a university party, I got talking to a girl in my year and her friends, it was lovely they kept telling me how cute my hair was and how much they would like to curl it! Anyhow after a while (and I know this is terrible, I was a bit tired as I had had an exam earlier that day, tired but happy, though not in a grumpy way!), I fell asleep, when I woke up my hair had been curled, the girls had placed a blanket over me and left a note with the phone number and email address of one of the girls who would like to arrange a time to go on a date with me. Should I call her and if so, how should I apologize for falling asleep! As I hope they did not think I was trying to be rude!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment