Pages

Search blog and web

Help on a girl

  • Thread Starter

Hey guys I just wanted to ask you guys what you think so this is the story, lets call her 'x':

I added x on snapchat (I saw her on the snap story of a girl I know) and she messaged me like 'hi' and whatever, I don't put pictures on my snap story and I was flirting with her and she would message me sometimes, then sometimes me her. Then she said put a picture of you so I did but covered my face with an emoji and you could still see my hair, and she put like the heart face emoji.

Then skip forward like a few weeks, and I sent her a snap of my face and she started talking bla bla, and I said 'Can I drop game on you' and she said yeah (kinda translates as you can flirt with me) and we talked and I asked her out Ice skatin sometime (I've never met her IRL) and she said maybe etc, I also asked for her number but she said I don't give it to people I don't know, then basically I asked a few days ago and she said I don't really want a boyfriend (But I know she does) so basically said no to going out, but then she still messages me sometimes talking to me. I asked her if its cus im not attractive enough for her but she said idk I havent seen you properly. When I go out girls make a lot of eye contact with me and girls who knew me from year 11 tell me I'm hot, and also her bestfriend (Who i saw 'x' on her snapstory) used to have a crush on me

She's really beatifull and from the same country as me (it's a small country so chemistry automatically goes up), And i know i would fall in love with her easily and was wondering what you guys think, I'm very confident with girls and I'm funny but I just don't know here, what do you guys think?

Sorry if it might be confusing

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment