Pages

Search blog and web

Did he do something wrong or am I overreacting?

  • Thread Starter

I arranged to meet this guy (we'd been talking for a few weeks). We walked for a bit and ended up in the corner of an empty street.

He asked for a kiss so I let him give me a peck on the lips, he wanted more but I pulled away and said he couldn't have that. He kept holding my hands and then hugged me for a while. When he hugged me he started grabbing my bum. He was saying stuff like "come here, I can't keep my hands off of you" and putting his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. Apparently he was going to "teach me how to kiss" (his words), and then he said "you do it like this" and tried to put his tongue in my mouth. I pulled away again and said he wasn't allowed to do that yet. Even though after this he kept kissing me again. Later on he put a hand down the back of my leggings and felt my bum.

I lied and said it was a different time to what it actually was so that I could leave. When I was walking away he slapped my bum.

When he left I just wanted to cry and clean myself in the shower. Whilst he was doing it I felt uncomfortable and wanted him to stop, but never actually got the words out or was able to walk away.

So my question is, did he do anything wrong? I was thinking what he did was wrong but I still stood there whilst he was kissing me etc so he must have thought I wanted him to carry on and I can only blame myself.

(I did try and post this anonymously when it happened but it hasn't been approved yet and I'd really appreciate some opinions now).

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment