Pages

Search blog and web

Find girl a bit bizzare

  • Thread Starter

So not sure about this girl, when it all started she was eyeing me up a lot, she had a bf at the time but this seemed occasionally off and on but not a lot though. Anyway, since then she has another bf I think perhaps they are a bit more serious see her occasionally at college and I think there's still interest there. However, sent her a message on social media (short and polite about general stuff, not asking her out or anything) and she never got back to me. Now I'm taking this as a she's not interested as she has a bf but it kind of still vexes me that she has eyed me up loads and seems a bit shy around me but cant be bothered to message me over social media. Her behaviour just seems so bizarre to me, I mean why do all the intense eyeing up stuff if she can't be bothered to message me on social media. I've chatted to her once or twice in person, she replied back nicely enough think she was kind of shy it seemed maybe. If she's not interested I can get it or can t because she's involved already but I don't see why a bit of messaging should be a problem for friendliness but she doesn't seem to want that even though she was eyeing me up loads?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment