Pages

Search blog and web

So confused

  • Thread Starter

Hi guys

So i'm currently in my second year at uni, and I finally had the courage to ask this girl out (we've known each other for a few years). Before that, we were good friends, I gave her advice and help her out a lot on her assignments just as I do with most of my good friends.

I was rejected by her. So I moved on and cut all ties. I asked her out around 4 months ago.

Out of nowhere i get a phone call (don't know how she got my number) from her asking me to do her end of year assignment for her because she is "stressed out" and "depressed".

I just hung up straight away, but I keep thinking I've done something wrong?

I'm so confused.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment