Pages

Search blog and web

She was drenched in slime! :(

  • Thread Starter

A lot of people in my A level year were invited to a party recently, me and my friends were invited and it was really enjoyable. However, a girl who is unfairly unpopular and picked was invited as well. However, at the party, she was rather cruelly pranked and had some material with the word 'slut' on it attached to her clothes before having a slime made up of what appeared to be eggs, flour, food coloring and other ingredients thrown over her! Ruining her lovely dress!. Needless to say she left the party in tears. Everyone else seems to think what happened to her is funny but I think it was really nasty and I would like to know what I can do to help her? :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment