Pages

Search blog and web

Really stupid sh!t

Everyone must know of stupid sh!t that goes on where they live, be it city councils, school boards libraries etc.

I noticed one day while picking my girls up from school, all the school buses lined up out front with the students boarding them. As I was leaving the parking lot, one of the buses pulled out drive 20 feet and put on the flashing lights. The door opened and a kid got off and walked across the street.

I couldn't believe this, the kid lived right across the street from the school and takes the bus!!! My daughter says the kid is in her class and actually catches the bus to school too!!!
Funny thing is the kid's mother will walk to the edge of the street and wait for him to get off the bus!!!

I thought to myself, "you lazy b!tch!!!" You can't walk across the street to get your child from the school?? No wonder my taxes are so fvcking high!!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment