Pages

Search blog and web

What should I do?

  • Thread Starter

Hi,

I just need a bit of help from TSRians.
Basically, I used to really like this guy and he just hurt me and since then I have been trying to deal with i. He made me feel really low about myself and I started thinking that i wasn't beautiful. However, a couple of weeks back I started talking to this guy and my friends think he likes me but I only speak to him because he seems like a good guy and made me feel a bit better after the whole heartbreak situation. But now he has asked me out for dinner and I dont know what to do. Because I dont like him in that way and I never will either but if he likes me then I dont want to lead him on and do the same things that happened to me, to him.

What should I do?

P.S Sorry for the long post. Hope someone can help!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment