Pages

Search blog and web

I won't have sex until I'm in a relationship!Do I stand a chance in the dating world?

  • Thread Starter

Hello people!

I prefer a bit of more traditional approach to dating and I won't have sex without a commitment and a deep connection. I also like a bit of courtship and romance.

What do you guys think? Do you think I'm being entitled or that I sound dis-empowered? Maybe even needy? I feel like I just know what I want now :)

I tried a more modern approach to sex/dating once and it ended up in me getting hurt and feeling used. I realised I'm just not cut out to have sex like that e.g on third date etc. It's not for me but I understand that it works for others

I'll admit I now have a much harder time finding men who are willing to wait and I some ways think I've got a lot of work to find someone who respects this. I've dated many guys so far who were not willing to wait. I've only had one boyfriend in my life because of this and I'm 24. So if you do the maths I've slept with 2 men in my life.

How long would you guys realistically wait? And ladies you too?

Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment