Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend problem

  • Thread Starter

Hello all :)

Ok, i have been dating my girlfriend for just over a year and i really love her. She is really kind and everything and even though i do trust her, i still get nervous when she goes to parties and stuff? Is that a normal way to feel?

Also, recently, we have been getting into a lot of arguments and most of these arguments develop from her being really self centred and thinking only about herself. We are both 18 and still at school in our last year and i hardly see her except for weekends, however, i do see her a lot during the holidays. We usually spend the weekends together but sometimes its only a Sunday because she's with friends which i do get upset about considering i have pulled out of many parties etc so i can see her because I'm not happy unless she is also happy.

The issue is, i feel she is prioritising parties over seeing me. Now i know that sounds selfish, but i am just unsure because i have not been in many relationships but i would always choose to see my girlfriend over a party because i don't see any interest or fun not being with her at those sorts of events. Obviously i do still go out with friends, but only when she is busy or during holidays when i know i can see her for a lot longer after. I do this because i simply don't enjoy myself at clubs and parties when she isn't there.

Basically, am i wrong to feel this way? I am just unsure because i do lots of things for her and she will never do anything nice back unless it is in her best interest or she is getting something out of it. I am always prepared to go out of my way to make her happy but she just isn't which upsets me and makes me wonder whether she is as committed as me in the relationship

What should i do?

Thanks :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment